- Dit evenement is voorbij.
september 24, 2018 - september 27, 2018
On the verge of the 4th industrial revolution, IoT and predictive analytics are bringing unseen possibilities in maintenance, reliability and condition monitoring. Euromaintenance 4.0 provides a comprehensive and attractive agenda of learning opportunities for CTO’s, asset managers, group maintenance & reliability leaders, maintenance & reliability engineers, condition monitoring specialists and operational managers working in asset intensive industries in Europe and the rest of the world. The conference and workshops focus on disruptive technologies without omitting the essential basics and best practices in the field of maintenance, reliability, condition monitoring and asset management.
Euromaintenance 4.0 presents a unique opportunity to learn from the experiences and expertise of industry practitioners and subject matter experts:
- more than 20 workshops on day 1 and 4
- 106 presentations in 7 parallel tracks on day 2 and 3
- more than 50 cases presented by asset owners
- field visits on day 4
- European Maintenance Manager Award Night, with keynote by Ben Pring, author of ‘What To Do When Machines Do Everything: How to Get Ahead in a World of AI, Algorithms, Bots, and Big Data’ and the ceremony for the Euromaintenance Award