- This event has passed.
BES2022 XXVII International symposium on Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics
April 3 - April 7
The University of Antwerp will host the XXVII International symposium on Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics from April 3 until 7, 2022.
The aim of the conference is to provide a forum on all the various aspects of bioelectrochemistry, to disseminate the knowledge of bioelectrochemistry and promote exchanges on recent findings and collaborations. Our five plenary speakers are Alexander Kuhn, Julie Gehl, Lital Alfonta, Moh El Naggar and Kylie Vincent.
Along the outstanding scientific content, a social program and conference dinner will assure a warm atmosphere of this event.
On behalf of the Scientific Committee, we look forward to seeing you in Antwerp!
K. De Wael, T. Doneux, K. Rabaey, D. Pant, F. Lisdat and L. Gorton
- Bio(inspired)sensors & diagnostics
- Microbial electrochemical technologies and electron transport systems
- Electroporation & biomembrane electrochemistry
- Nano technologies & architectures for bio-electrochemistry
- Bio(photo)electrochemistry & bio-energetics
- 1 September 2021 – 10 December 2021
Early bird registration
- until 15 February 2022
- 28 February 2022